Mức lương: Thoả thuận
Business Analyst Job Description
We are looking for a highly Agile Business Analyst with experience in enterprise level Web/Software/UX projects to join an outstanding team.
You must have expertise with Agile (SCRUM, TDD) user stories and experience working with stakeholders at all levels in an Agile environment.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Solid understand and experience as a Business Analyst, working within an Agile and/or Waterfall environment
- Strong knowledge and application of development methodologies; UML (Activity Diagrams and Use Cases), BPMN, RAD and Agile
- Experience of project related problem solving within a complex business environment
- Experience of successful involvement in the end to end project life cycle
- Strong skills around UML and BPMN would be advantageous
Your responsibility will include:
- Working closely with stakeholders to identify and understand their business problem, as well as desired outcome and their value; making challenges when appropriate.
- Collaborating with the Product Owner and other stakeholders to create product backlogs to conceptualize the solution and ensure delivery, while facilitating negotiation of requirements among multiple stakeholders.
- Developing and produce user and business requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensuring the system design fits the needs of the users and are suitable for both stakeholders and technical teams.
- Developing and clarify elements of systems design such as data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
- Facilitating design and planning sessions with the business & implementation team to plan/estimate effort delivery.
- Participating in User Acceptance Testing and validating of requirements
You are required to have:
- Strong demonstrable Business Analysis experience in business process analysis and requirement engineering.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and also highly proactive
- Basic English communication (speaking & writing) skills.
Interested candidates please send your CV to email: