- Assessing internal customer/business requirements e.g. from marketing or finance and collaborating with relevant stakeholders to ensure the requirements are delivered on time, at a high degree of quality and in line with business requirements.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Ability to liaise cross-functionally and with department heads to define, scope and drive projects.
- Experience working in a similar role in a high growth tech company
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant quantify software quality experience
Skills and Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills interacting at all levels within a fast growth company
- Ability to distill business requests into concrete project deliverables.
- Unstructured problem solving skills
- Ability to rapidly absorb new business information and direct relevant business units to change course.
- Advanced degree in computer science or related field with 7+ years of relevant experience and
- At least 5+ years of experience as a people manager leading teams of individual contributor and leads
- Experience with designing tools and frameworks
- Has experience and conviction around measures to quantify software quality
- Can propose tradeoffs and provide risk assessment to stakeholders
- IT skills